A dripper for every price range is available from Hario! In comparison to the glass model, this is the Hario V60 Dripper Plastic. It has a lower heat tolerance, but it still features the renowned V60 design for excellent drip coffee.
As a result of the big hole in the centre and the spiral ridges around the sides, Hario has become well-known for its unique 60-degree angled shape. When these two elements come together, the result is a fantastic cup of coffee!
Direction to Use
- Insert filter paper on top of your cup or server and place your V60 filter paper in the V60. After rinsing the paper in hot water and removing the water, dry it well.
- 15 grammes of coffee, ground, should be placed in the filter.
- Pour 50g of hot water into the bowl.
- Then wait 30 seconds while you give it a last stir to make sure everything is moist.
- Add 250ml of water at a time, gently pouring it in. Stir the liquid in a circular motion as you pour it.
- Once the liquid has been poured, give the mixture a gentle swirl once more.
- To enjoy your drink, swirl your server or cup first.
Highlights of Hario V60 Dripper Plastic
Crispy Acidity and Clean Coffee. Crispy acidity and a distinct body are characteristics of a well prepared cup of hot brew coffee is produced with the dripper.
High Quality Body. Designing for resiliency is important. A high-quality plastic is used in the construction of the dripper, which will endure for years under constant use.