The Rhino Coffee Gear hand coffee grinder is the perfect solution for grinding coffee on-the-go. It's great for travel, work or even just at home.
Some of the features of the Rhino Coffee Gear hand grinder include:
- Quality food grade stainless steel housing making cleaning easy, also reduces static
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory; peace of mind for you
- Conical ceramic burrs ensuring a clean grind - the burrs stay sharp longer, don't rust and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment allows for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
Specifications for the RWHANDGRINDER:
Height with grinder arm attached: 17cm (6.69 in)
Length of grinder arm: 15cm (5.9 in)
Weight: 500g (1.10 lbs)
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How do I set the grind to suit Aeropress?
A: Tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
Q: How do I set the grind for French Press?
A: Ease off 1.5 turns
Q: How do I set the grind for a v60?
A: Tighten the burrs completely, then go back a half turn. Depending on the beans being used, some further adjustment may be required. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
Q: What grind setting is right for a moka pot?
A: Adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching), then open up a notch or two.
Q: How do I clean the grinder, and how often should it be done?
A: It's best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks (more often if you are using darker and more oily roasts. Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee. Be sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and to allow the parts to dry fully before re-assembling.